Earls Barton Parish Council
Freedom of Information
The Council has adopted the model scheme for Parish Councils (core classes only). The documents available to the public under the scheme are as listed below.
1 COUNCIL INTERNAL PRACTICE & PROCEDURE
- Minutes of council, committee and sub- committee meetings - limited to the last 2 years.
- Procedural Standing Orders
- Council's annual report to Parish Meeting
2 CODE OF CONDUCT
- Members declaration of Acceptance of Office
- Members Register of Interests
- Register of Members Interests Book
3 PERIODIC ELECTORAL REVIEW
- Information relating to the last Periodic Electoral Review of the council area.
- Information relating to the latest boundary review of the council area
4 EMPLOYMENT PRACTICE & PROCEDURE
- Terms & conditions of employment
- Job descriptions
5 PLANNING DOCUMENTS
- Responses to planning applications
6 AUDIT & ACCOUNTS
- Annual return form - limited to the last financial year
- Annual Statutory report by auditor - limited to the last financial year
- Receipt/payment books, receipt books of all kinds, bank statements from all accounts - limited to last financial year
- Precept Request - limited to last financial year
- Financial Standing orders & regulations
- Assets Register
- Risk Assessments
Applications for inspection of the above should be made to:
The Clerk of the Council
Mrs Rosie Smart
83 Dowthorpe Hill
Telephone 01604 812850
Copies may be made at a charge as may be set from time to time by the Council in accordance with the above Act.